Welcome to the CARE Online® website
This “Site” is defined as the entire content of this CARE by mundipharma® website. Your use of this Site and the information available on this Site is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By accessing or using this Site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms and Conditions and the respective Scius and Mundipharma Privacy Policies, as updated by Scius Healthcare Solutions Pty Ltd (Scius) and Mundipharma Pty Ltd (“Mundipharma”) from time to time. These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon publishing on the Site.
Since your continued use of this Site is deemed acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions, you should periodically visit this page to review the current version.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES This Site is sponsored by Mundipharma Pty Ltd (“Mundipharma“). Educational content presented on this Site has been developed for Mundipharma by the independent education provider Scius Healthcare Solutions Pty Limited (“Scius“) with a view to enabling users of the Site to satisfy their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements. This Site is fully protected under all applicable intellectual property laws. Users may print a single copy of the content of this Site for their personal non-commercial use only. Further printing, copying, redistribution or publication of any part of this Site is strictly prohibited unless expressly permitted within. All copyright and proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved. You acknowledge that all trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this Site are the sole property of Mundipharma or its licensors. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right to use the trademarks, brands, or logos on this Site which must not be used or copied without the express written consent of Scius and Mundipharma.
- RESTRICTIONS ON USING THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE Scius and Mundipharma make no representation regarding the availability, the accuracy, or the completeness of the content of this Site. The Site contains information about products that are available in Australia and that may or may not be available in another country or region of the world. In addition those products may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved by government regulatory authorities for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
While Mundipharma and its content providers use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in its Site, Scius and Mundipharma make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, completeness or suitability. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Scius and Mundipharma assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of its Site. This Site may provide links or references to other websites not affiliated with Scius or Mundipharma. Such links to other websites are provided only as a convenience to users of this Site. Scius and Mundipharma have not reviewed all of the websites that may be linked to its Site, and is not responsible for the content of any other website linked to this Site. Linking to any websites off this Site is at your own risk. Scius and Mundipharma will not be liable for any damages or injury arising from your access to such websites.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY Scius (the Education Provider) and Mundipharma (the Sponsor) provides the contents of this Site for information and education only. By using the Site you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein. Under no circumstances shall Mundipharma or its content providers, including Scius, be liable for your reliance on any such information. To the extent permitted by law, Scius and Mundipharma excludes all liability in connection with any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this Site or the materials in any Site which may be linked to this Site. Where the law confers a guarantee in favour of consumers which may not lawfully be excluded, Scius’ and Mundipharma’s liability of for breach of such a guarantee will, to the extent permitted by law, be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following: (a) in the case of a guarantee in relation to goods, the repair or replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, or of the cost of repairing or replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods; and (b) in the case of a guarantee in relation to services, supplying the services again or the cost of having the services supplied again.
- JURISDICTIONAL ISSUES This Site is controlled and operated within the State of New South Wales, Australia. Although the internet is global in nature, the laws regulating the manner in which pharmaceutical companies and their agencies convey medical or product information are not. Each country has its own set of rules, regulations and laws. As a result, information intended for dissemination in a particular country may not be appropriate for use outside that country. The information on this Site is designed to comply with the laws of Australia. The information on this Site is intended for access and use by Australian healthcare professionals only. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter herein.
This Site may link to other sites, some of which are outside Australia. Those Sites may have information that is appropriate only to the particular originating country or region where the Site is based and may not comply with the Australian regulatory requirements. You should not construe anything on the Site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorised by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located. Scius and Mundipharma make no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual process or device to “Screen scrape”, monitor, “mine”, or copy web pages of this Site, or the content contained therein, without Scius’ and Mundipharma’s express consent. You also agree that you will not use any device, software or routine in an attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site. You must not do anything that puts an unreasonably large load on Scius’ infrastructure. Any access or attempt to access other areas of Scius’ or Mundipharma’s computer systems, or any information on its systems is strictly prohibited.
- FORWARD STATEMENTS This Site may contain forward looking statements that are subject to the risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ from those foreseen and users are advised of this possibility.
- LINKING POLICY Unless otherwise set forth in a written agreement between you and Mundipharma, you must adhere to the linking-in policy as follows:
- any link to this Mundipharma sponsored website must be a text only link clearly marked “Mundipharma Pty Limited Website”;
- the appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Mundipharma’s name, trade marks, or service marks;
- any link to Mundipharma shall not create the false appearance that Mundipharma endorses, sponsors, or affiliates itself with your organization, company, or other entity;
- the link may point only to www.care.mundipharma.com.au
- OTHER. You will be required to create an account in order to access parts of the Site. By creating an account, you agree that Mundipharma may send you commercial electronic messages that do not contain a facility that allows you to opt out of receiving future commercial electronic messages. If you wish to cease receiving such messages, you must terminate your account by going into the My Profile section of the site and untick the option “Yes, I am registered to CARE Online. I understand that by unregistering (unselecting this option), I will no longer be able to use or access parts of this website”. You must keep your account details confidential, and you will be responsible for any access to the Site using those details. Your access to the restricted parts of the Site may be terminated or suspended at any time.
- OTHER. Scius and Mundipharma reserves the right to (1) change these Terms and Conditions; and (2) discontinue Site availability at any time. Scius and Mundipharma reserves the right to terminate your access to this Site at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are not authorised to access the Website. All restrictions imposed on you, all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in these Terms and Conditions will survive termination.